Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss has increased a lot of popularity throughout the world for being one of the most thriving treatment alternatives for retreating hair loss.
In the tradition of Ayurveda, it is believed that our body type as well as the strength of our mind-body framework has a serious impact on our hair fall.
Ayurveda considers hair to be a secondary product of bone structure in our body. This is because the tissues that are involved during the formation of bones are also reliable for hair growth.
Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss generally comprises of an alignment of herbs, meditation, breathing exercises, yoga, diet, oil massage and aromatherapy.
I. Head Massage Therapy
- Massage is one of the most successful ways of edifying blood circulation, thus improving the health of your hair as well as the scalp.
- Massage the scalp daily at a minimum of 5-10 minutes every day it very much stimulates circulation, that is highly important for regulating hair fall.
- Make to use of almond oil or coconut oil while massaging your scalps, massage the sole of your feet using these oils before going to bed as well.
- You can also massage your scalp and hair with Vitamin E oil as it benefits to slow down or stop hair loss, in addition to strengthening weak hair and stopping flakey and dry skin.
II. Diet Plan For Hair Fall Control
According to the Ayurvedic therapy for hair loss, there are specific dietetic practices that you can include into your daily like to medicate the trouble of hair loss:
- Eat about two tablespoons of white sesame seeds every morning as they involve great amounts of calcium and magnesium, that are needful for hair growth.
- Eating a bowl of plain yogurt daily is very useful.
- Consume abundant quantities of green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, sprouts and fruits daily. In addition to this, intake of proteins, buttermilk, wheat germ, yeast, nuts, beans, soya and whole grains are also advisable.
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol as much as possible.
III. Ayurvedic Herbs List
Ayurvedic herbs are beneficial in many ways and can be helpful in many health problems. These herbs are a part of holistic and are used as alternative therapies to cleanse the body from the inside out.
Ayurvedic herbs are a natural herb that can be used to cure from the smallest hassle to the larger health problems. There are numerous varieties of these India’s healing herbs that are useful for, some of them are here and what they precisely treat.
1. Mehendi (Henna)
This natural coloring agent is also a very excellent herb for hair loss. If you mix it with curd and lemon, it turns out to be a powerful remedy for dandruff.
Henna hair packs can be prepared by mixing it with various ingredients and in any proportion. However, it permanently strengthens the roots of your hair.
2. Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi)
Is the Indian name its scinetfic name is washing or soap nuts or Sapindus Mukorossi. It is a tree that originates at very high altitudes. In India, it is a mythical plant that grew in the Himalaya from where the sages of the olden days found the formulas of good-looking hair.
It is the foremost cleansing agent for your hair. With the growing levels of pollution, Reetha may well be your resource’s beauty to get rid of the dirt that dams your scalp pores.
3. Methi (Fenugreek)
It is an ingredient that helps to resolve your hair problems in two manners one when you apply and secondly when you eat it.
You can crush the methi seeds or leaves and use them as a hair pack for natural hair remedy, or you can you cantemper your food in the seeds and add the leaves to your curries.
It will increase the holistic health of your hair and also bring up hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp.
4. Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
In botanical terms Eclipta alba, is an herb used by ancient Indians to possess thick shining black hair. This herb for hair loss also directs the trouble of premature graying.
It is best to boil this herb in coconut or almond oil so that the substance squeezes into the oil. You have to massage it on your scalp, see how ancient science can function as wonders. It can easily be kept in bottles once it cools down.
5. Alma (Indian gooseberry)
it is also known as Alma, it is one of the important herb of ayurveda and is gaining popularity as a natural treatment for hair loss. The herb Alma nourishes the scalp, keeps control of hair falls.
There are many ways to use it, one way is to mix Alma powder with heena leaves powder, make a paste and then apply to the scalp.
Scientific research and studies have found that herbs used for hair loss and baldness works well as it contain natural DHT inhibiting substances. Dihydrotestosterone or (DHT) is the main factor that causes hair loss in both men and women which is considered to be the essential androgenic hormone for hair growth.